سایت آموزش رایگان آنلاین تدریس گرامر قواعد نمونه سوالات معنی ترجمه تلفظ مترادف لغات درس 9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 زبان انگلیسی سال اول دوم سوم راهنمایی دبیرستان
1- قبل از شروع کردن هر درس جدید در این سایت سعی کنید از درس اول تا آن درس را یکبار دیگر جهت یاد آوری و تقویت زبان انگلیسی تان مرور فرمایید چون تمام دانش آموزانیکه با این روش مطالعه نمودند ، خصوصاً خودشان را فقط به نگاه کردن نمونه سوالات در شب امتحان محدود نکردند و بجای آن، همگام با مدرسه پس گرفتن هر درس جدید برای تکمیل یادگیری شان به این سایت مراجعه نمودند صد در صد موفق بودند.در این صورت نمونه سوالات هم برای این دسته از دانش آموزان در شب امتحان کارایی بسیاری داشت.
2- لطفاً این سایت را به اشخاص علاقمند به فراگیری زبان انگلیسی، خصوصاً دانش آموزان راهنمایی و دبیرستان در هر جایی که هستند اطلاع دهید تا از آن استفاده کنند. به آنها بفرمایید در صورتیکه برای ورود به این سایت آدرس و یا املای آنرا فراموش کرده باشند میتوانند با سرچ نام اینجانب مصطفی پورسینا با حروف فارسی براحتی آنرا پیدا کنند.
نام و نام خانوادگی: .................کلاس : ...............
الف- دیکته: کلمات ناقص را کامل کنید. ( 3نمره )
1- The biggest gro – p of TV vie - ers are the housewives.
2- It is diffic – lt for him to make a good choi – e.
3- We should ex – mine other s – stems of education.
4 – Nobody should be ash – med of his job.
What are you going to study at univer – ity?
5- I don’t know all the d – ta – ls about Ahmad's ac - ident.
6- The fore – gner's name doesn’t sti – k in my mind.
ب- با استفاده از کلمات داده شده جاهای خالی را پر کنید. ( 3 نمره )
[ skill – daily - memory – relaxed – silly - painful – society ]
7- I don’t have a good ……… . I can't remember the telephone numbers.
8- Reza fell off his bicycle yesterday. His legs are ………... now.
9- One of the most important Iranian …………… newspapers is Kayhan.
10- We should know that every …….needs different services.
11- You can improve your reading .......... by reading more books.
12- " What did your father do last Friday?" " He stayed at home and ........"
ج- جمله های زیر را با نوشتن فقط یک کلمه ی مناسب کامل کنید. ( 2 نمره )
13- There are only seven TV ....... in Iran.
14- Someone who is traveling by bus, train. taxi, ship or plane is called a ……. .
15- I couldn't read the letter because it was full of ............. .
16- I usually stay at home and rest in my …… time.
د- شکل صحیح کلمات داخل پرانتز را بنویسید. (2 نمره )
17- I wanted her to show me the way to the post office, but she didn’t ........me. ( guide )
18- The old woman walked ……… along the street. ( slow )
19- You must be ......... .The fire may burn your hand. ( care )
20- You can’t see the stars in this ……. Sky. (cloud )
ه - با توجه به مفهوم جملات ، گزینه صحیح را انتخاب کنید. (4 نمره )
21- Javad ! The train leaves in two hours. Why don’t you sit down and relax?
These sentences tell us that Javad ........................... .
a. has enough time
b. has a little time
c. must leave immediately.
d. has no time
22- If no one cleaned our streets and took the rubbish away from our houses, we might .....
a. get much rain and snow
b. get terrible illnesses
c. have a beautiful city.
d. have nice weather
23- Memory is the brain’s ability to ………………… .
a. keep a record of past events
b. search large areas of illnesses
c. slow down the pace of learning
d. use arms and legs correctly
24- He spoke English so well that we never realized he was German . This sentence means that ….. .
a. he didn’t know German well
b. the man couldn’t speak English at all
c. although he was German , he could speak English well
d. although he was English , he could speak German well
و - پاسخ صحیح را از بین گزینه های داده شده انتخاب کنید. (2 نمره )
25- The sick woman was tired ..... lying in bed for two months.
a. of b. with c. by d. from
26- "Did she pick up the clothes?" "Yes, she pick .... "
a. them up b. up them c. it up d. up it
27- Was it easy for that blind man …. in the street?
a. walked b. walk c. to walk d. walking
28- Mina enjoys ……… to the seaside in summer.
a. to go b. go c. going d. goes
ز - بر اساس جملات داده شده ، جملات ناقص را کامل کنید. (2 نمره )
29- " Where did she live last year?"
" I don’t know ........................................ ."
30- Is it necessary for us to be on time?
Yes, being ………………………………… .
29-I dont know wrer she lived last year.
30-Yes being on time hs necessary.
ح - با هر گروه از كلمه هاي زير يك جمله صحيح بنويسيد. (2 نمره )
31- dislikes - Mary – dirty – washing – clothes .
32- have – I – going to – at a restaurant – am – lunch .
31-Mary dislikes washing dirty clothes.
32I am going to have lunch at a restaurant.-
ط - به سؤالات زير پاسخ كامل دهيد. (2 نمره )
33- What will make Ali happy?(play-ping pong)
34- What is the girl doing?(look-at the pitures)
33-Playing ping pong will make him happy.
34-She is looking at the pitures
ي - مكالمه : جواب سؤالات ستون A را از ستون B بيابيد و حرف مربوطه را بنويسيد. (3 نمره )
(….) 35. What hours is the bank open?
(….) 36. How often does Ali have biology?
(….) 37. What do you do in the evening?
(….) 38. Do you usually stay at home on Fridays?
(….) 39. What time is my flight please?
(….) 40. How often do you go to the dentist?
a) Oh, I go about once a year.
b) No, I usually go out.
c) It opens at 8:30.
f) What’s your flight number?
e) I watch TV and study.
d) Three times a week.
ك – تلفظ
كدام كلمه از نظر تكيه ( stress ) با سه كلمه ديگر متفاوت است؟(5/0 نمره )
41- a) father b) happy c) city d) before
كدام كلمه از نظر تلفظ (s) يا (es) پاياني با سه كلمه ديگر متفاوت است؟(5/0 نمره )
42- a) cats b) foes c) works d) maps
ل – متن زير را خوانده ، به سؤالات 43 و 44 پاسخ كامل دهيد و درستي يا نادرستي جملات 45 و 46 را مشخص كنيد. (4 نمره )
Jack was a clever boy. He had to work in his free time to pay for his education. Because it was very expensive to study in the university, he wanted to find works to get money to pay for his studies. He got a work in butcher’s shop during the day and another in a hospital at night. In the butcher's shop he learned to cut meat quickly. In the hospital he did simpler jobs such as taking sick people from one part to another. Both at the shop and at the hospital, he had to put on white clothes.
43. Was his work hard in the hospital?
44. Why did he want to find works?
45. He was not a stupid boy. True False
46. He put on colorful clothes in the shop.True False
43-No, it was simple.
44He wanted to find work to pay for his education.
"بسمه تعالي "
نام و نام خانوادگي: زبان انگليسي سال سوم دبيرستان
دیماه تاريخ امتحان :
نوبت امتحان: وقت امتحان: 90 دقيقه
كلاس : دبير مربوطه :
A) Spelling : Fill in the blanks with the missing letters . (4)
A.B.TV can have a bad ef--ect on your eyes--g--t .
C.D.The loss of large are--s of memory oc-- -- rs in some illnesses .
E.F.This po--m does not sti--k in my mind .
G.H.Any s--ci--ty needs different s--rvi--es .
A.B. effect eyesight
C.D. areas occurs
E.F. poem stick
B) Fill in the blanks with the following words (there is one extra word ) . (4)
(briefly - harmful - fashionable-period- choices-preparing–education-painful- completely)
1. In big cities there are a lot of ____ for people to choose from .
2. This building must be completed in a ____of six months .
3. It is important for a country to have a good system of ___.
4. Teachers spend a lot of time ____lesson plans .
5. Can you remember all the details of a picture you have looked only ___
6. His death was very painful ___ for me.
7. We were sure that he was ___ wrong .
8. Wearing sun glasses is ____ these days .
C) Complete the sentences with your own words . (3)
9. Smoking is ____ in schools and hospitals.
10. The ___ of milk as a food is very high .
11. The restaurant is open every day ____ Friday .
12. Millions of ____ watch the world cup Football matches all over the word .
13. ___ is the brain's ability to keep a record of past events .
14. The taxi driver was __ for the accident .
D) Fill in the blanks with the correct from of the words in brackets .(3)
15. Mr.Amiri didn't accept Amir's ____ for breaking the window(explain)
16. We forgot to measure the ____ of the room .(long)
17. She answered all my questions _____ (honest)
18. A good runner has ____ legs. (power)
19. After a long ___ we decided not to sell the car .(discuss)
20. A pilot should do this job with great ___ .(care)
E) Choose the correct answer . (3)
21. Have the mechanic fixed the car ? No , he __ it tomorrow .
a) could fix b)has fixed c)is going to fix d)fixed
22.He tried to avoid ___ my question .
a) to answer b)answering c)answers d)answer
23.They were very sorry ____ the accident .
a) in b)at c)of d)about
24. Has he given back the books ? Yes , he has given ___ .
a) it back b)them back c)back it d)back them
25.I've lost my keys . I've looked ____ them everywhere .
a) up b)after c)at d)for
26. Reza is very different __________ his brother .
a) from b) with c) of d)to
21.c)is going to fix
F) Complete the sentences . (2)
27. What did the teacher ask you to do ?
I don't remember what _______ .
28. Finding a job here is very difficult .
It is _____________ .
27.I don't remember what he asked me to do.
28.It is very difficult to find a job.
G) Put the words in correct order . (2)
29. Wake - tried - before - them - I - to - up - seven
30. know - Ali - yesterday - where - you - do - went ?
29.I tried to wake them up before seven.
30.Do you knw where Ali went yesterday?
H) Look at the pictures and answer the questions . (2)
31. what has made Ali tired ?
32. What is Mr.Amiri going to do ?
31.Playing football made him tired.
32.He is going to wash his car.
I) Which word has a different pronunciation of "s" or "es" . (2)
33. a)Laughs b)hats c) bags d)notes
34. a)pages b)washes c) uses d)foes
J) Which word is different from the others according to its stress .
35. a) myself b)after c)happy d)wanted
36. a)fourteen b)about c)mother d)ago
K) Language Functions
Match column A with column B . There is one extra item in B . (4)
37. What does your sister do at weekends ?
38 . How do you go to work ?
39 . How often do you have English ?
40. What time is the film on ?
41. Do you have any hobbies ?
42. When is my flight , please ?
43. Why are you so happy ?
44 . Where is the teacher ?
a) Twice a week.
b) I was very sorry .
c) I don't know where he is .
d) What's your number ?
e) I have heard good news .
f) Yes , I go swimming .
g) there's a show at 6 .
h) I usually walk .
i) she stays at home .
L) Read the following sentences and choose the correct answer . (4)
45. We find a far larger number of people with university degrees than there are jobs for them . According to this statement , there are _____________ .
a) enough jobs for educated people
b) jobs for them in universities
c) not enough jobs for educated people
d) more jobs for people
46. This education should prepare children for the job he can do best . This means that__________ .
a) everyone can do his job well .
b) education prepares jobs for every body
c) the aim of education is to prepare persons for their jobs
d) education can do best for job
47. Dinner times were more relaxed without the pressure of TV this means , without TV , families were relaxed ________ .
a) after eating dinner
b) while eating dinner
c) before dinner time
d) until dinner time
48. There are several ways which help people to remember things for a long time . One of them is over learning .
The word 'them' refers to ___________ .
a) people b)ways c) days d)things
45.c) not enough jobs for educated people
46.c) the aim of education is to prepare persons for their jobs
47.b) while eating dinner
M) Read the passage and fill in the blanks with the best choice .
I am learning how to drive a car . A week ago I had my first lesson . Yesterday my teacher took me out on a 49 road . It was 50__ of cars and people .
I 51___ very slowly and carefully , but I felt 52___ the whole time .
At last the lesson 53___ and I went home. I felt very 54___ . I have learnt many things , but I have still got a lot to learn . (3)
49. a) rainy b)busy c) quiet d)easy
50. a)full b)ashamed c) tired d)much
51. a)followed b)started c) kept d)drove
52. a)afraid b)asleep c) sorry d)noisy
53. a)learned b)visited c) corrected d)finished
54. a)wise b)tired c) polite d)cruel
N) Read the passage and answer the questions . (4)
Mr. Grey was the manager of a small office in London . He lived in the country , and came up to work by train . He liked walking from the station to his office unless it was raining , because it gave him some exercise . One morning he was walking along the street when a stranger stopped him and said to him . 'You may not remember me , sir , but seven years ago I came to London without a penny in my pockets . I stopped you in this street and asked you to lend me some money , and you lent me five pounds , because you said that you were willing to take a chance so as to give a man a start on the road to success . '
Mr. Grey thought for a few moments and then said , ' Yes , I remember you . Go on with your story .
55. Where did Mr. Gray work?
56. How did he get from his home to his office ?
57. He walked because he was poor .
58. He had helped the stranger some years ago .
55.He worked in an office in London.
56.He went there by train
سال سوم دبیرستان دیماه
1- دیکته :
شکل کامل شده ی کلمات ناقص زیر رادر پاسخ نامه بازنویسی کنید. 4
A;B: Children’s eyesi – ht improved in several cases without the
pre – s – re of watching television.
C ;D: For families with children a big problem is g - - ting the children
aw – y from the television to do their homework.
E;F: He spoke English so well that I never r – ali – ed that he was a
fore - - ner.
G: Education should pr – p –re the person for the job he can do best.
H: The g – ver – ment spends a lot of money on educating children.
I: Overlearning makes things st - - k in the mind.
J;K;L: He remembers in gre – t detail, objects or s - -nes he has looked
at only br - - fly.
M;N: We may lose compl – t – ly con - - ious memory of important
events if they are painful for us.
O;P:What we remember and the way we recall it are infl - - nced by
our interests, way of thinking and emot - - nal feelings.
C ;D:getting away
J;K;L:great scenes briefly
2- واژگان: 4
الف : با استفاده از کلمات داده شده جملات زیر را کامل کنید. ( یک کلمه اضافی است.)
ashamed- information – colorful – occurred – rest – produce –
recently – final – object –
1.The night before the exam try to …… and have a good sleep.
2. In autumn the leaves of the trees in the woods are very ……. .
3. Doctors cure the sick and farmers ……… food.
4. After her ……… exam she was quite relaxed.
5. He was sorry and ……… of his bad behavior.
6. I need some …….. about jet engines.
7. There was a long thin …….. on the table.
8. The accident …….. in front of our high school.
6. information .
ب: جاهای خا لی را با نوشتن کلمه ی مناسب با دانش خود کامل کنید. 3
9. A woman who works for her family in the house is a(n) ……. .
10. To say that somebody can have or do something is to …….. .
11. To say very strongly that you must do or have something; or
that something must happen is to ……….. .
12. A group of people living together with the same ideas about how to
live is called ………. .
13. The part inside the head which you think with is called ………. .
14. A piece of writing usually with short lines that may rhyme is a(n) …. .
3- دستور زبان
الف : پاسخ صحیح را از بین گزینه های داده شده انتخاب کنید. 3 15. Can you guess where ……… ?
a. do they live b. they live c. they do live d. did they live
16. I didn’t think …….. they may come late.
a. what b. when c. which d. ___
17. He usually has lunch at home but today he …… it in a restaurant.
a. had had b. would have c. was having d. is going to have
18. The last exercise was difficult …… .
a. to do b. do c. doing d. done
19. We looked everywhere ……. the money he had lost.
a. at b. up c. for d. over
20. If you cannot see without your glasses, why don’t you …….. ?
a. put it on b. put on them c. put on it d. put them on
15. b. they live
16. d. ___
17. d. is going to have
18. a. to do
19. c. for
20. d. put them on
ب : با هر گروه از کلمات زیر یک جمله ی کامل بنویسید. 2
21. subject – on – we – the – similar – had – opinions - .
22. you – it – to – on – job – time – is – for – the – finish - ?
23. on – all – coins – pick – the – that – floor – up – are – the - .
21. We had similar opinion on the subject.
22. Is it time for you to finish the job?
23. Pick up all the coins that are on the floor.
پ : با توجه به مفاهيم داده شده جملات ناقص زير را كامل كنيد. 2
24. “When does the bank open?” “I don’t know ……….. .”
25. “Can a little boy drive a car in a main street? ” “No, driving …….. .”
24. I don't know when it opens.
25. No, driving it is dangerous for a little boy to drive a car in the street.
25. “Can a little boy drive a car in a main street? ” “No, driving …….. .”
ج : شكل صحيح كلمات داخل پرانتز را در جاهاي خالي بنويسيد. 3
26. It’s ………. to see you again after twenty years. ( wonder)
27. You shouldn’t go out in this …….. day.( rain )
28. After a long ….. they finally decided not to sell their house.(discuss)
29. Among the families who ……. did not watch television several
interesting observations were reported. (success)
30. He works under the ……. of his father. (guide)
31. Many words does not ……. in this dictionary. ( exist )
32. Ali didn't accept his ……… for not paying attention to him. (explain)
33. It is ……… to think that by free education for all one can have a
perfect nation. (fashion)
34. "How often do you have …….. education?" "Once a week." (physics)
4- با توجه به معلومات خودتان به سوالات زير پاسخ دهيد. 2
35. What is the girl doing?
36. How is he going to travel to Tabriz?
35.She is washing the dishes.
36. He is going to travel to Tabriz by train.
پاسخ صحیح سؤالات قسمت A را از بین جواب های قسمت B انتخاب کنید. 3
( یک پاسخ اضافی است. )
37. When is the film on?
38.Who was responsible for taking photographs?
39. Are you interested in going to the cinema?
40. What do Iranians do in their free time?
41. What time is my flight , please?
42. How often do you go to Shiraz?
43. Does your sister have any hobbies?
44. What’s your flight number?
a. No, not many.
b. At seven thirty.
c. Once a year.
d. Yes, she plays chess.
e. The last show is at 9.
f. It’s 267.
g. Mr. Alavi.
h. No,I like to go to the park.
i. It depends. They do different things.
37. e. The last show is at 9.
38. g. Mr. Alavi..
39. h. No,I like to go to the park.
40. i. It depends. They do different things.
41. b. At seven thirty.
42. c. Once a year.
43. d. Yes, she plays chess.
44. f. It’s 267.
6- تلفظ :
كدام كلمه از نظر تلفظ “s” يا “es” اخر كلمات با بقيه متفاوت است.
45. a. maps b. writes c. pens d. mats
46. a. teachers b. dishes c. uses d. teaches
45. c. pens
46. a. teachers
كدام كلمه با توجه به الگوي فشار( stress pattern) با بقيه متفاوت است. 1
47. a. myself b. above c. mother d. ago
48. a. together b. garden c. already d. another
47. c. mother
48. b. garden
7- درک مطلب تستی : با توجه به مفهوم جملات داده شده ، بهترین گزینه را انتخاب کنید. 4
49. Some children found they had nothing to talk about at school. It
means that …….
a. the students found a lot of things to talk about at school.
b. they couldn’t find anything at school.
c. they could talk about a lot of things.
d. they found they didn’t have anything to talk about.
50. We find a far larger number of people with university degrees than
there are jobs for them. According to the above statement there are …
a. enough jobs for educated people.
b. fewer jobs for educated people.
c. not many jobs for uneducated people.
d. more jobs for educated people.
51. If you do not use your arms or your legs for some time, they become
weak. It means …………..
a. by means of exercise one can become strong.
b. using your arms and legs is being weak again.
c. when we use our arms and legs they won’t be strong.
d. If we don’t use our body members, they won’t be weak.
52. Psychologists believe that forgetting does not take place at an even
pace. Forgetting …………..
a. takes place regularly.
b. takes place at high speed.
c. is not in regular speed.
d. may be very different.
49. d. they found they didn’t have anything to talk about.
50.b. fewer jobs for educated people.
51.a. by means of exercise one can become strong.
52.c. is not in regular speed.
8- درک مطلب متن: متن زیر را با دقت بخوانید و سپس به سؤالات به طور خواسته شده پاسخ دهيد. 4
Albert Einstein was born in Ulm,Germany, in 1879. His father had a
factory that made electrical things. His mother enjoyed music and books.
Albert was a quiet child who spent much of his time alone. He was slow
to talk and had difficulty learning to read.
Albert did not like school. The German schools of that time were not
very happy places for the young boys and girls. Students could not ask
questions. Albert said he felt as if he were in prison.
One story says Albert told his Uncle Jacob how much he hated school,
especially mathematics. His uncle told him to solve mathematical
problems by thinking that he was a policeman. “You are looking for
someone,” “but you do not know who. Call him X. Find him by means of
mathematics and algebra.”
53. Was Albert a clever boy when he was a student? How do you know?
54. What was his father?
55. What did Albert hate the most?
56. His uncle was a policeman. a. True b. False
57. His mother was a teacher. a. True b. False
53. No, He he was not a clever boy because he was slow
to talk and had difficulty in learning to read.
54. He had a factory.
55. He hated school and mathematics.
56. His uncle was a policeman. a.False
57. His mother was a teacher. b. False
برچسب : نمونه، سوالات، درس، زبان، انگلیسی، سال سوم، دبیرستان، دی ماه، دیماه، نوبت اول، با جواب، دوره،1، 2، 3، امتحانی، مجموعه، متوسطه، خارجه، درس،رایگان،کشوری، استانی، نهایی ،جوابیه، بارم، نمرات،سوال، ترم